2 In 1 Popup Reversible Green Screen Background, Perfect for your Zoom Meeting and YouTube Videos.
Are you looking for an affordable yet professionally designed green screen background? Well, you’ve found it!
This 2-in-1 reversible green screen kit can be used by anyone in multiple scenarios. Its sturdiness and high quality attract professional creators while it’s affordability and easy set up attracts beginners.
No matter where you are in your creative journey, this is the green screen for you! You can work from anywhere you want with a perfect background for your Zoom meeting, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Youtube Videos, and Skype.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- This 1x1.5m reversible twist Green & Blue (one side-green, other side-blue) flexible background is also available in Black & White, Gray & Blue.
- Its high-quality thick material can reduce light reflection, allows for better picture quality, ideal for use as a background for portraits and products, perfect for films, and the best choice for outdoor and studio shooting.
- It is durable and portable. It is easy to carry and therefore, great for on-location shoots. Carrying bag included.
- Quick easy setup. Set up reversible backgrounds in seconds for quick, simple shoots, YouTube videos, live streaming, photography, and more.
- Follow the folding techniques for easy fold and collapse.
- The durable metal frame is sewn into the fabric.
DOUBLE SIDED DESIGN
It allows you to choose what color is best for each project.
- Durable metal frame sewn into the fabric.
- The steel spring frame pops open in seconds and helps maintain its shape.
- It can be easily collapsed into a small, disk shape for convenience and portability.
- 1-Two-Sided Green/Blue Screen
- 1- Carrying Bag -When folded down, this green screen background transforms into a disc that fits conveniently into its carrying bag for practical storage or transportation.
NO STAND INCLUDED
- The green side is best if replacing the background with bright daytime, or outdoor scenes. The blue side is best if you are replacing the background with dark or night scenes.
- Allow enough space between your subject and the background to avoid color spill.
- Always light the backgrounds properly. The blue side will need more lighting than the green side.
- Never shoot on the blue side if your subject is wearing blue and vice versa.